Browse by model name, then select the Global tab in the search results. Choose ‘Fastboot Stable’ then click Download next to the most recent version.
When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users. Any smartphone user prefers getting the software updates at the earliest possible. Manufacturers roll out updates over-the-air, often referred to as ‘OTA updates’. And these could take some time before they reach every designated handset in the world. It could often be annoying for a user to wait for the OTA notification.
We will keep updating this page with the latest updates and devices. You can click on the download link and Download Xiaomi Stock ROM and Xiaomi USB Drivers. In order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices, you first need to install an application to download the fastboot ROM suitable for your device.
- Xiaomi stock firmware ROM Poco X3 Pro comes with 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen.
- If you’re looking for reliable, stable, and feature-packed stock ROM firmware for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE, look no further than the Stock fastboot Flash File.
- Despite the obstacles, flashing a factory image is the best option if you ever need to completely reset your device.
- You can Upgrade/Downgrade Xiaomi smartphones with Stock ROM file.
- If you used a non-rooted ROM and want to get back fully to stock, all you need to do now is re-lock the bootloader.
These software update rolls out via OTA update and expands gradually. Aside from the OTA update, there is MIUI ROMs that enable you to install updates manually on your device.
In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All Methods. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version. This way you can install any Smartphone or Tablet of Xiaomi.